Related CategoriesEnviro Safety - 3M Premiere Vendor > 3M Respirators & Masks > Respirator Filters & Cartridge Packs
Respiratory Protection > Half and Full Face Respirators > 3M Respirator > 3M Respirator Cartridges
Health and safety are crucial when maintaining protection from harm for workers in a variety of work industries. The essential key to a safe working environment is by defending oneself by the use of safety equipment and materials.
The 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003/07047 (AAD) helps to provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors and/or acid gases and can be used with the 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. The organic vapor/acid gas cartridge can be used for a variety of applications including pharmaceutical, petrochemical, utilities, aluminum reduction, chemical manufacturing, laboratories and pulp and paper. Swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility. sold in pairs
- Style: 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003/07047 (ADD) Respiratory Protection - Organic vapor or acid gas cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride.
- For use in concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece and full facepiece respirators when qualitatively fit-tested, or up 10 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators when quantitatively fit-tested.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life of health (IDLH).
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor/Acid Gas
- Height: 3.4 Inch
- Length: 4.2 Inch
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Yellow
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Batch-Charging, Change-Overs, Chemical Dispensing, Clean-up, Cleaning, Handling, Painting, Parts, Cleaning, Pesticide Application, Powder, Seal Coatings
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Standards/Approvals: Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Organic Vapors, Sulfur Dioxide
- US Govt. Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
|Manufacturer Part #||6003|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $99.29
Regular Price: $19.35
Special Price: $16.92