Related CategoriesEnviro Safety - 3M Premiere Vendor > 3M Respirators & Masks > Respirator Filters & Cartridge Packs
Respiratory Protection > Half and Full Face Respirators > 3M Respirator > 3M Respirator Cartridges
3M Multi Acid Gas/Organic Vapor Cartridge 3MM6006
The 3M 6006 respirator cartridges are NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine or formaldehyde. Can be used with 3M 2000 Series Filters and 3M 7093 Filter (both require 3m 502 Filter Adapter) or 3M 5N11 and 5P71 Filter (both require 3M 501 Filter Retainer). Fits 3M Full and Half Facepiece Respirators. When properly fitted, cartridges and filters help provide protection from most chemical contaminants making it easy to standardize any 3M elastometric facepieces as your brand for respiratory protection.
Use in a variety of applications, including petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining and primary metals. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide (escape only), ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde or hydrogen fluoride at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
- Style: 3M Multi Acid Gas/Organic Vapor Cartridge 6006, Respiratory Protection
- Multi gas and vapor cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M Reusable Respirators
- Brand: 3M Signature Products
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Cartridge
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor/Acid Gas/Ammonia/Methylamine/Formaldehyde
- Height : 3.4 Inch
- Length: 4.2 Inch
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Olive
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): N/A
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Product Type: Cartridge
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
- US Military Spec: No
|Manufacturer Part #||6006|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.