More Views

3M™ E-A-R™ Easy Touch Earplug Corded 316-1001, 200 Pair, NRR 25 dB

SKU:EAR316-1001

Regular Price: $74.99

Special Price $66.66

Quick Overview

The 3M E-A-R Easy Touch Earplug - 316-1001 (Corded) is a revolutionary new earplug utilizing patented 3M technology that allows for a push-in earplug at the same price of a traditional roll-down earplug.


To see if you qualify for a free demonstration of this exciting new product, please call Customer Service at (800) 637-6606!

OR

Details

An exciting new product (as of December 2016) from 3M! With the new 3M™ E-A-R™ Easy Touch Earplug, now you can get the best benefits of a push-to-fit ear plug - comfort, hygiene & ease of use - for what you would normally pay for a traditional disposable, roll-down ear plug! Showcasing the latest advancements in patented 3M manufacturing technology, the 3M E-A-R Easy Touch Earplugs are a ready to use, cost-effective alternative to traditional roll-down earplugs that your employees will want to wear.

Thanks to a breakthrough in manufacturing technology courtesy of 3M, the E-A-R Easy Touch earplug is able to be offered at the same price as a traditional roll-down disposable earplug. The huge benefits of the Easy Touch earplug over traditional disposable earplugs include:

  • Extremely comfortable
  • Easier to insert - no roll-down required!
  • Soft foam stem for easy manipulation
  • Ideal for individuals that typically are wearing gloves or have dirty hands
  • Made from antimicrobial, bacteria-resistant materials
  • Does not absorb water (unlike traditional foam earplugs)
  • Comparable to disposable foam earplug pricing
  • Overmolded one-piece construction
  • Durable construction intended to withstand a long day of hard work
  • Excellent disposable ear protection for shooting
  • Corded for ease of use (also available in an uncorded version)
  • Compatible with the 3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System
  • Comes in a box of 200 pairs

  • This revolutionary 3M Easy Touch ear plug is constructed of a patented Styrene Ethyl butylene Styrene (SEBS) thermoplastic resin that is bacteria-resistant, and a yellow colorant surrounding a core of Polypropylene (PP) - that means a durable, comfortable product that is ready to protect eardrums, and ready for the abuse that comes from a typical day of hard work.

    Recommended Industries & Applications:
  • Automotive
  • Construction
  • General Manufacturing
  • Metal Fabrication
  • Military
  • Repair and Operation (MRO)
  • Shooting Sports
  • Oil & Gas
  • Transportation

  • Orders will ship from 3M starting in January 2017.

    Additional Information

    SKU EAR316-1001
    Weight 4.0000
    Dimension No
    Manufacturer Part # 316-1001
    uom BX
    upc 100778371670976
    manufacturer 3M
    material Elastomeric Polymer

    Customer Reviews

    Our employees like them. Review by Rachael Silverstein
    These don't have the highest NRR compared to some other 3M earplugs, but our factory floor is only around 80-85dB (over an 8 hour shift) so these work perfectly for us. These are simple earplugs, but very comfortable - enough to wear enjoyably over the course of the day.

    We had about 5% of employees that this earplug did not work for due to sizing - it was either too small or too large for them depending on the employee. But the other 95% are very happy with this plug. (Posted on 3/27/2017)
    Great Product Review by Jimmy Sietsen
    Picked these up after seeing them advertised in the email campaign these work great very happy like the feel and shape are very comfortable in my ear (Posted on 3/5/2017)
    Great Sample Review by John Stevens
    I got a sample from this product from enviro I liked the fact that I didn't have to put my dirty fingers deep into my ear to piull them out. I highly recommend these ear plugs (Posted on 3/4/2017)
    "Easy" to use. Review by Henry B.
    Our sales rep just sent us out a sample product of the Easy Touch, and in my opinion it is a very good, simple to use earplug. We usually order Howard Leight, but think we will be switching over to this. (Posted on 2/15/2017)
    Fantastic! Review by Michael Blaiklock
    I just received a sample product from Enviro, and these are probably the easiest to use, cheapest push-ins that I've ever used. We were previously using the Nitro earplugs, but I'm switching my department over to these. (Posted on 2/10/2017)

    Write Your Own Review

    You're reviewing: 3M™ E-A-R™ Easy Touch Earplug Corded 316-1001, 200 Pair, NRR 25 dB

    How do you rate this product? *

      1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
    Price
    Product Quality
    Product Features
    Delivery Time

    You may also be interested in the following product(s)