A New Vision
Enviro Safety Products is the industrial strength solution for your safety and supply needs. We are a safety company who understands OSHA, ANSI, DOT, and NFPA regulations and how they affect you. Understanding the regulations and laws allows us to specify the correct products for your needs.
Looking Toward the Future
Enviro Safety Products continues to strive to be the leader for your safety and supply needs. We have committed to the latest technology to provide you with the best service possible. Our website allows you to order directly, view the status of your orders, track your orders and view your order history. Our office and warehouse use wireless and paperless technology to process all orders. This greatly saves on our natural resources and eliminates order errors. We receive and ship using handheld computers that allows for exact inventory counts at all times. All of our purchasing is processed automatically and our inventory is replenished quicker than would be possible if performed manually.
Enviro Safety Products will continue to put the needs of our customers first. We will always have the latest products available, maintain a great inventory and selection, use technology to streamline all processes, and have the most knowledgeable sales team. We understand that you have a choice in safety companies and we will strive to earn and maintain your business.
Our View on Inventory
While the national trend may be for safety companies to reduce their inventory levels, we have done just the opposite. We realize that the only inventory we can count on is the inventory in our warehouses. In the last three years we have increased our inventory levels by over 400% to the dismay of our accounting department. This has allowed us to have ample inventory not just for the routine orders but also during times of national and natural disasters. Many manufacturers now build their product as orders come in and has lead to increased lead times upsetting many distributors. This industry change has had a positive effect on us and has made us the largest Peltor distributor in the US and one of the largest 3M PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) distributors. We have an international reputation as the company that has a complete inventory of hard to find items for Peltor and 3M PAPR units along with expert product knowledge.
Enviro Safety Products is the largest Peltor distributor in North America!
Some of the Things That Distinguish Us From Our Competition
Best Price Guarantee:
- Fastest growing distributor in the U.S. for 2007 and 2008
- Largest Peltor distributor in North America
- Largest distributor of PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirators) in the U.S.
- Largest distributor of air supplied respirators in the U.S.
- Largest growing distributor of Pelican Cases and Pelican Flashlights in the U.S.
- Largest available inventory of 3m Respirators in the US (inventory level averages over $1.2 million)
- We add an average of 78 new items to our inventory weekly
- We conduct product training for all of our staff twice per month
- We are a privately held company and this allows us to respond quickly to individual customer needs and changes in safety industry
Enviro-Safety Products is committed to offering you the best possible prices. We will not be undersold. If you find a better price elsewhere, we will match that price and beat it by 10% of the difference.
Before you call, please have the following ready:
- The item and model number (identical brand and model number to the one we carry)
- Price (including shipping charges, taxes)
- Store name, location, and phone number
- Important: Price match must occur before purchase.
Now that you're ready, contact one of our customer service representatives at (800) 637-6606.
The product must:
- Be an exact make and model.
- Be new (not refurbished or reconditioned) and in its original packaging with all of its accessories.
- Be in stock with the discount price currently advertised.
- Store must be an authorized distributor of the item.
- Not be a closeout or clearance item.
- The price considered will be the total price (including shipping charges).
- Price matching does not apply to membership clubs or auction sites.
- Enviro-Safety Products cannot match prices at other Web sites, unless the company also has a brick-and-mortar store or a catalog business.
- Typographical errors will not be matched.
- Price matching will only be honored for stores in the United States.
- Offer limited to a maximum of one price match per item.
- Offer limited to stock on hand.
- All price matching is at the discretion of Enviro-Safety Products and is subject to change at any time