This G-Tek Nitrile Coated glove features the advanced foamed nitrile palm coating on a seamless knit nylon glove. This PIP glove has is a unique two layer coating process resulting in higher abrasion resistance and greater liquid proof properties than other coating methods. These nitrile coated gloves offer unsurpassed grip and dexterity on a wet or dry surface. The G Tek glove is often used by anyone needing a tough glove that offers dexterity and cut and puncture protection. A popular glove choice for mechanics to box handlers.
Used in applications which require a high degree of dexterity and sensitivity, especially in oily applications. Ideal for handling small oily parts and components, general assembly, machining, micro-engineering, automotive components, and box handling.
- Excellent Wet & Dry Grip
- Provides superior dexterity and comfort
- Black foam nitrile coating
- Cut and puncture resistance
|Manufacturer Part #||34-C232|
- Review by LK
- I was hoping to save some money by buying these gloves as opposed to the MaxiFlex. They are definitely cheaper. (Posted on 7/11/2011)
- Review by Mark
- Good value (Posted on 2/15/2011)
- Review by Will
- These gloves are great for warm weather. They're light weight and have a no-slip grip. (Posted on 12/30/2010)
- Review by Jim
- I have a 30 acre ranch, so I do a lot of work with my hands. I've had blisters on my hands for the past 15 years straight. After a week of wearing these gloves, my blisters are starting to heal! I'm going to order a case of them. (Posted on 12/30/2010)
- Review by Lillian Bailey
- I use these gloves all the time for pruning my rose bushes. I can get a good grip on the stems without worrying about getting stuck by the thorns. I won't work in the garden without these gloves now! (Posted on 12/30/2010)
- Review by Charles B.
- My wife bought me a pair of these gloves for when I work on my truck, and they're great! They keep my hands clean (which makes my wife happy) and protect me from scrapes. Anyone who works on cars needs these nitrile coated gloves. (Posted on 12/30/2010)
- Review by Karen Pearson
- This glove seems to hold up well in our assembly line. We work with aluminum and glass parts and these gloves are more durable than some of the coated gloves that we have previously purchased. (Posted on 4/15/2009)