Hazmat protection designed for easy donning and doffing while wearing chemical protective suit.
The Hazmax EZ-Fit boots are chemical resistant, designed for handling dangerous chemicals, gases, and hazardous waste. The hazmat boots feature a non-slip sole, steel toe, and steel ladder shank to resist chemical contamination. Made in the USA.
Mens sizes S to XL
Features and Benefits
- 11 inch boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- Meets NFPA 1991, 2005 edition for chemical and bio-chemical permeation resistance
- One piece injection molded with no buttons or elastic bands to break, and easier decontamination
- Large kick-off lug for easy removal
- Excellent slip resistance
- Wider across the gate to allow for easy entry into the boot while wearing a chemical protective suit
- New non-slip EZ decon outsole for easier decontamination and clean-up
- Easier to don and doff when wearing a chemical protective suit
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- FOUR sizes for easy ordering and stocking by the distributor and end-user
Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gases or biological hazards and waste.
You may also be interested in our 16 inch Hazmat Boots