The HexArmor NSR Gloves combine the comfort and dexterity of a mechanics style glove with significant needlestick protection. HexArmor gloves work great for baggage search and correctional facility pat-downs and searches. In addition to puncture and sharps resistance, the cut resistance provided in these gloves is very high, Level 5 on the ISEA guideline. The NSR provides 3 layers of protection on the palm, fingers, and forchettes.
Ideal for correctional facility pat-downs and searches, customs officers, federal / state / city municipal / university, and luggage searching.
- Needlestick Resistant
- Very High puncture resistance
- ISEA Level 5 cut resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- Safe for machine wash
- Protection area covers entire palm, fingers, and added thumb crotch protection
|Manufacturer Part #||4041|
- Best gloves for prison Review by Grothe
Price Product Quality Product Features Delivery Time
- Good Glove Review by 1/0/1900 0:00
- Update: The stitching problem is on both gloves, I attempted to contact Hex amour as they were new at the time. They never contacted me back. Do not have room to place glove in trigger guard. As far as the needle protection goes I am impressed. I was able to get a sewing needle through the protected area, but needed some force to get it to actually go through. The hex amour is slippery when it comes to attempting to restrain individuals. (Posted on 12/14/2013)
- Review by 1/0/1900 0:00
I work in a facility that houses prisoners before they are re-entered into society. With these I have been able to find small pills, and food items through layers of clothing without much loss of feel, due to the gloves. Comfortable to wear and do not get overly hot.
Downside: After 4 months stitching that holds the Hexarmor to the glove is breaking. Also all excess fabric and stitching is left in the finger tips, so there is no filling at the very tips of the fingers. (Posted on 1/3/2011)