Peltor's Gound Mechanic headset is specifically designed for those in ground support and ramp operations to talk clearly with pilots during high noise push-back situations. The headset has a dynamic differential microphone with excellent ambient noise compensation and a built-in microphone amplifier. The frequency range of the earphones gives good sound reproduction. NRR 25dB. Available in black or hi-viz.
- Noise canceling microphone
- Folding headband for compact storage
- Military grade 3' foot curly downlead cable
- Reinforced, easy to grip plug
- Numerous length belt station assemblies available
- NRR 25 dB.
Click here for required ground cables
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
Ground Mechanic Belt Station PTT with black Cups: MT7H79F-01
Ground Mechanic Belt Station PTT with hi-viz cups: MT7H79F-01 GB