Rotating Gate Valve Lockouts work great in difficult applications like tight spaces and insulated pipes. It surrounds the valve operating handle to protect against accidental valve opening. Unique, patent-pending rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications. Center knockout can be removed for rising stem gate valves. Gate valve lockouts allow multiple workers to apply their personal safety locks.
- Set of five rotating gate valve lockouts
- Fits valve diameters from 1" to 13"
- Outward/inward rotation allows for easier installation and storage
- Allows multiple workers to apply their personal safety locks
- Each size rotates into itself and nests into the next larger size to save space
Tough, lightweight, dielectric Xenoy® thermoplastic bodies withstand chemicals and performs effectively in extreme conditions. Temperature range from -50°F to +350°F. Comes complete with high-visibility permanent safety labels (English, French and Spanish). Labels can be written-on to identify the responsible person, then erased for the next job.
Pack of 6 includes the following:
- 1 each 480 - fits 1" to 3" dia valve handles
- 1 each 481 - fits 2" to 5" dia valve handles
- 1 each 482 - fits 4" to 6.5" dia valve handles
- 1 each 483 - fits 6" to 10" dia valve handles
- 1 each 484 - fits 8" to 13" dia valve handles