Portable, lightweight air source for one worker.
The Supplied Air Respirator (SAR) is a less expensive alternative to traditional continuous flow respirators. Continuous flow supplied air respirators provide a constant flow of air to the facepiece from an external air source and are used in non-IDLH environments. This comfortable full mask supplied air respirator system offers a portable lightweight air source for one worker. The Allegro supplied air system is durable and an easy to use fresh air respirator. The low pressure ambient air pump provides continuous flow to the full mask respirator that offers a unique "over-the-shoulder" hose design that holds the air hose out of the way of work. The full face mask is made from silicone and offers a double seal flange and unique "hairnet" strap for improved comfort. Supplied air system full mask can be worn under a hard hat. NIOSH-approved.
Pump must be placed in a clean air environment. Supplied air respirator system ambient air pumps do not require temperature alarms, CO monitors or airline filters, offering a cost-effective alternative when compressed air is not available. Additional air supplied hose can be purchased, total length of line not to exceed 100'.
System Equipped With:
- 1 each (9901) Fullmask Supplied-Air Respirator with belt
- 1 each (9806) 1/4-HP Oil-Less Air Pump
- 1 each (9100-50B) 50' Low Pressure Air Line
|Manufacturer Part #||9200-01|
- Review by Jason H
- This fresh air mask works great for shooting foam insulation. We use it almost daily and our guys enjoy the quick set up of the respirator mask system. It also got shipped to us quick too. (Posted on 7/21/2009)
- Review by Simon Needham
- I am very happy with the fresh air respirator system and the service I received. I would definently purchase from Enviro Safety again (Posted on 9/29/2008)
- Review by Terry
- This supplied air respirator worked very well and the face piece was comfortable and fit well. I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend the unit and Enviro Safety's price was great. (Posted on 9/9/2008)
- Review by David Little
- This supplied air respirator system is a great value. Everything I needed to get started was included in one box and it arrived to my place in one day, and I paid for UPS ground. The supplied air respirator system is much more comfortable than my old 3M mask, and it is a whole lot safer. With the amount of cartridges I used to purchase for paint with isocynates (?) I think I will also save money. You can't beat this fresh air respirator system. (Posted on 3/10/2008)