The Survivair PUMA SCBA is NIOSh certified, and OSHA compliant. This hooded pressure demand SCBA is designed to fit over beards and glasses. Made from coated Responder Plus multi-layer polypropylene material. The flexible neoprene neck seal provides excellent protection against contaminants in IDLH conditions. The user can also wear non-safety glasses under the PUMA. A sports strap on the temples is convenient for holding glasses in place while donning. The exhalation valve is easily removed which provides fast, convenient servicing. A factory installed removable silicone nose cup, available in three sizes, reduces fogging as well as CO2 build-up in the hood.
- NIOSH Certified
- Designed to fit over Beards & Glasses
- Economical Mask
- Efficient, Reliable Operation in IDLH Atmospheres
- Lightweight, Low Profile Design
- Positive pressure
Configured Unit Includes: a Panther style first stage with plain whistle alarm, a 2,216 psig, 30-minute aluminum cylinder, without locking collar, and a PUMA hood with medium nose cup.
- Air Klic fastening system makes installing/removing the regulator quick and easy
- Backpack distributes weight evenly
- Fiberglass-reinforced, fire retardant Backplate
- Nomex covered neoprene padding
- Contoured lumbar support and expanded hip pad
- Hoses route through straps so they're easy to put on
- Survivair Twenty-Twenty mask is comfortable in both hot and cold climates
- Compliance: NIOSH certified, OSHA compliant. Not NFPA approved.
|Manufacturer Part #||777777|