The Trend Airshield Pro air circulating face shield provides excellent protection from the inhalation of harmful dust with twin fine dust filters. The Trend Airshield Pro is great for face protection and provides filtering of particulates for increased respiratory protection.
The Trend Airshield Pro is ideal for
- Woodworkers, especially for routing and woodturning. The filtration system of the Trend Airshield Pro allows the routing of MDF and other man-made boards as well as natural timbers.
- Anyone needing protection from dusty environments: Agricultural, Mowing, Sweeping, Grinding, etc.
- Filters ALL particulates!
- Polycarbonate flip-up visor protects eyes and face against impact from flying debris. The pivoting action of the visor allows the wearer to move it out of the way when not in need of filtering particulates.
- Lightweight, quiet, and comfortable.
- Rechargeable 8-hour removable Ni-MH battery keeps a constant stream of filtered air flowing across the face.
- Each Trend Airshield Pro includes: 8-hour battery, battery charger, pair of THP2 fine filters, airflow indicator, visor overlay, & carrying bag.
The Trend Airshield Pro has numerous improvements over the original Trend Airshield making it easier to use and more comfortable to wear. Trend has relocated the motor toward the rear of the helmet creating better balance and reduced noise and vibration at the forehead area of the shield.
The Trend Airshield Pro also features attachment points for optional hearing protection and audible low battery warning.
The twin filters increase filtration area by 400% providing better protection against harmful dust. The replaceable visor is positioned close to the eyes, which improves the field of vision. Optional tear-off visor covers can be purchased to protect the visor from scratches. The moisture wicking headband keeps you comfortable when wearing the Trend Airshield Pro for an extended period of time.
|Manufacturer Part #||AIRSHIELDPRO|