DuPont™ Tyvek suits are ideal for both hazardous aerosols and non-hazardous liquids, dust and particles. DuPont™ Tyvek suits are also comfortable, whether you’re working with harmful materials like lead, asbestos, or mold. The protection of Tyvek is the proven solution.
- Tyvek suits are ideal for both hazardous aerosols and non-hazardous liquids, dusts and particles.
- Comfortable and breathable Tyvek
- Elastic Wrists and Ankles
With Tyvek suits you don't have to compromise. That's because Tyvek coveralls deliver the best balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a proprietary manufacturing process, Tyvek features an inherent barrier. So, unlike other protective apparel fabrics, which have either a film or coating that can be easily scratched or worn away, Tyvek provides barrier through the entire fabric. As a result, your protection is not compromised unless the fabric has been completely torn which isn't easy to do because of the strength and durability of Tyvek suits. Make sure you're getting Tyvek. Ask for it by name.
All Tyvek suits are clearly marked with a blue label to distinguish them from others which may have not been manufactured from Tyvek® or under the entire quality system. It's your assurance of quality manufacturing that strengthens your safety combination.
Barrier Protection You Can Trust, Durability That Isn't Easily Compromised!
|Manufacturer Part #||TY125SWHLG00|
|manufacturer||tyvek suits & clothing|
- Knelgodwe wants to b Review by Tina
- Knelgodwe wants to be free, just like these articles! (Posted on 4/13/2016)
- Review by Tony Garcia
- Enviro always makes sure I get my coveralls on time. They are fast and friendly, I never have any issues. I order, then sit back and wait. (Posted on 12/16/2010)
- Review by Justin S.
- I recommended to my employer these Tyvek coveralls, they loved the price and started buying them on a regular basis. Made to last and protective against any dust and particles. (Posted on 12/16/2010)
- Review by Rick Stevens
- Love the elastic wrists and ankles, I don't have to worry about me sleeve or pant leg rolling up and exposing my skin or clothes underneath. Enviro always delivers my product on time. (Posted on 12/16/2010)
- Review by Greg Jones
- Tyvek coveralls are the only brand I buy, have been for as long as I can remember and will continue to. (Posted on 12/16/2010)
- Review by Crystal Thompson
- I needed these for a play. I ordered them and received an email saying they were on backorder but would ship in four to seven days. two weeks later, I didn't get them in time and when I called to check on them they said they were still on backorder. I cancelled the order but not enough time to get them from somewhere else. (Posted on 12/8/2010)
- Review by RM Termite &Amp; Pest Control
- Great products at great prices. Super fast shipping. (Posted on 1/28/2010)
- Review by Mark S. Doss
- The Tyvek suit did what it was supposed to do, but I am 6'2", with 36/37 inch sleeves, so with the XL the arms are a bit short - as well as the ankles. It would also be better if the collar went up higher on the neck, and if there was at least a small velcro strip to secure the neck. (Posted on 10/19/2009)