103 Liter Methane 20% LEL Calibration Gas, 1.0% vol., Air
Gasco GAS103L-135A-1 103 Liter Methane 20% LEL Calibration Gas, 1.0% vol., Air
- Precision calibration gas used to calibrate sensors in gas detection equipment for environmental emissions monitoring, industrial hygiene monitors and trace impurity analyzers.
- Exceeds or meets the requirements of Gas Detection Equipment Manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all manufacturers' calibration sensors, equipment and detectors
- Precision blended and inspected to industry standards - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable and certified
- Made in the USA by GASCO
- Brand: Gasco
- Style: Gasco 103L-135A-1 103 Liter Methane 20% LEL Calibration Gas, 1.0% vol., Air
- Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Gas Type: Non-Reactive
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 3.3"
- Water Capacity: 1.52 Liters
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 48 oz. (3 lbs)
- Valve Inlet: 5/" - 18 UNF (C10)
- Regulator: 70-Series, DAF, 70-MFV
|Main Category||Gas Detectors|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.