15 Gallon Portable Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit
Self-contained eyewash and/or drench hose units are ideal where a continuous supply of potable water is not available. These units may be used in low traffic areas, low hazard areas or where installation of plumbed equipment is not cost effective. Fifteen gallon units provide approximately 12.8 usable gallons (48.5 liters) of water for effective rinsing of eyes, face or body. Note that, under ANSI Z358.1-2004, drench hose units supplement but do not replace other types of emergency equipment.
- TANK: 15 gallon stainless steel pressurized tank. Tank has built-in carrying handles, air intake fitting, pressure gauge and pressure relief valve. Tank has approximately 12.3 gallons (46.6 liters) usable capacity.
- EYEWASH UNIT: Two GS-Plus spray heads, each with a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter. 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve with flag handle. Eyewash delivers 0.8 GPM for 15 minutes.
- DRENCH HOSE: Single GS-Plus spray head with "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter. Chrome plated brass squeeze valve with stainless steel lever handle and 6 ft. reinforced PVC hose.
- OPERATION: To operate unit, fill with clean potable water and add bacteriostatic additive (supplied with unit). Additive protects against growth of bacteria, fungus, algae and acanthamoeba inside unit. After filling with water, pressurize unit to 95 PSI air pressure. If necessary, adjust pressure regulator to achieve maximum flow for fifteen minutes. Unit should be inspected regularly and water in unit should be changed at least once every six months.
- WEIGHT: 28 lbs. empty, 134 lbs. filled.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Unit is completely assembled, pressurized and water tested prior to shipment.
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.