Majestic Fire Apparel PAC1A20NB-RED PAC 1A Red Nomex Structural Fire Hood
- Sock style hood provides the wearer with added protection from flash fire hazards.
- 2-ply construction adds thermal insulation in cold weather.
- Blended Nomex/Lenzing FR material provides excellent “wicking” of excess moisture - ensuring added comfort to the wearer.
- Tunneled elastic face opening - 1/2” elastic is encased in fabric to ensure snug and durable fit, especially when donning SCBA mask.
- Hood is 20” total length - front and back- with a back gusset that allows it to lay flat around the neck.
- Flatlock seams are all sewn with 100% Nomex thread.
Hood is NFPA Compliant to 1971-2000 Standard for Structural Fire Fighting. One Size Fits All
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.