Majestic Fire Apparel PAC1A23CK PAC 1A 23" CarbonKnight Structural Fire Hood
This new technology, 2-Ply, 20" hood features waffle-weave construction and has a back gusset that allows it to lay flat around the neck for greater comfort. The blended material is 50% Carbon / 40% Technora / 10% Black P-84
- Carbon Fiber is Proven Lightweight and provides Excellent Fire Resistance
- Technora adds Strength, Durability, and helps hood Retain Its Shape when Laundered
- Black P-84 provides Comfort and Warmth during cold weather and also aids in “Wicking” Away Moisture in Hot and Humid Weather
- New Technology "Waffle-Weave" Material Boasts Excellent Breathability and comfort
- Tunneled Elastic Face Opening - 1/2” Elastic is Encased in Fabric to Ensure Snug and Durable Dit, especially When Wearing SCBA Mask
- Flared Neck Design with the Gusset Provides the Best Combination of Protection, Comfort and Mobility
- Flat Sewn, not “Waffle-Weave” with Flatlock Seams for Added Strength and Extra Comfort
- Total Length of Hood is 20 inches
Hood is NFPA Compliant to 1971-2000 Standard for Structural Fire Fighting. One Size Fits All
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.