Chicago Protective Apparel 32 CAL Arc Coverall
Chicago Protective Apparel (CPA) SW-605-32, 32 CAL Arc Coverall Arc Flash Protection ensures safety in applications where electrical energy can become a hazard. Chicago Protective Apparel's Arc Flash Protection Clothing has been formulated to protect against such hazards.
- Brand: Chicago Protective Apparel
- Style: CPA SW-605-32, 32 CAL Arc Coverall
- Design: 9 oz UltraSoft Navy over 7 oz UltraSoft Khaki Switchpullers Coveralls; Barracuda Collar; Front Hook & Loop Closure; Modacrylic Knit Wrist; 18" Hook & Loop Leg Flares
- Arc Rating / Arc Thermal Protection Value (APTV): 32
- HRC (Hazard Risk Category): HRC 3
- Fabric: UltraSoft
- Fabric Weight: 9 oz
- Color: Navy over Khaki
- NFPA Certification: NFPA 70E
- Available Sizes: S-4X (Note: Custom sizes are available upon request. Call our Customer Service for details.)
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.