3M 4515 Disposable Protective Coverall, Case of 20
3M™ 4515 Disposable Protective Coverall - Case of 20
The 3M™ 4515 Disposable Protective Coverall protects your workers from light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts while enhancing movement and comfort. Featuring a two-way sipper with sealable storm flaps, this disposable coverall provides additional protection against contaminants. Additionally, the ani-static treatment reduces the potential for static build-up and discharge. The elastic at the waist, ankles, and wrists, keeps the 3M 4510 coverall comfortably in place while increasing mobility. Recommended for use in multiple industries including commercial buildings, design and construction, facility sanitation, food safety, and more. Available sizes from Medium to 4X-Large.
The 3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall 4515 Series helps protect your workers from certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts while enhancing movement and comfort. These coveralls provide reliable protection and performance and are a cost-effective way to protect your workers on the job.
- Constructed from microporous PE laminate material for Type 5 and Type 6 protection
- Does not contain silicone or natural rubber latex components
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including commercial buildings, design and construction, facility sanitation, food safety, and more
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- Available Sizes: M - 4X-Large
- Available Colors: White & Blue
- Qty: Case of 20
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
|Sub Category||Disposable Coveralls|
|URL of Product||3m-4515-disposable-protective-coverall|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.