3M™ Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 60922, P100 (60 EA/Case)
3M Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 3MM60922, P100 Respiratory Protection Respirators are used as a safety device to protect workers from inhaling dangerous substances such as chemicals and infectious particles. Respirators are one of the most important pieces of protective equipment for working in hazardous environments and selecting an appropriate respirator requires an assessment of all the workplace operations, processes or environments that may create a respiratory hazard. By identifying the hazard and its airborne concentrations, workers can determine a proper respirator and correct cartridge and/or filter. This assessment should be done by experienced safety personnel or by an industrial hygienist.
The 3M Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter P100 60922 is NIOSH approved and can be used for a variety of applications, including chemical manufacturing, glass etching, pulp and paper, and laboratories. Its swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility. The 60922 is used to defend against certain acid gases and particulates. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or chlorine dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Combined Acid Gas cartridge with P100 particulate filter
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M Reusable Respirators
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3M Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 60922, P100 Respiratory Protection
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Acid Gas
- Height: 3.4 Inch
- Length: 4.2 Inch
- National Stock Number: 4240-01-455-7355
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta/White
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): N/A
- Recommended Application: Chemical Manufacturing , Clean-up , Glass Etching , Laboratories , Pulp and Paper
- Standards/Approvals: Chlorine , Chlorine dioxide , Hydrogen chloride , Hydrogen sulfide , P100 , Sulfur dioxide
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
COMPATIBLE 3M HALF AND FULL FACEPIECE RESPIRATORS 6000, 7000 AND FF-400 SERIES Call our customer service for alternative respirators (click part number for details)
|Part Number||Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|3MM6100||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - SMALL|
|3MM6200||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - MEDIUM|
|3MM6300||6000 Series Half Facepiece Respirator - LARGE|
|3MM6000DD||Half Facepiece Resusable Respirator Drop|
|3MM7500||7500 Series Half Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6800||6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator|
|3MM6000DIN||Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator|
|3MMFF-401||FF-400 Series Full Face Respirator|
|3MM7800S-S||Full Facepiece 7800S Series Silicone Respirator|
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.