3M™ 8212 N95 Particulate Welding Respirator with Faceseal (Box of 10)
3M Particulate Welding Respirator 3MM8212, N 95 with Faceseal
Designed for welding, torch cutting and metal pouring applications, the 3M 8212 welding mask provides long wearing, comfortable protection. Designed to help provide respiratory protection for applications such as welding or soldering where metal fumes may be present. Adjustable straps and a face seal, cake resistant filter media, Advanced Electret Media and the 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve make it cool and comfortable. The welding mask's slim design allows it to easily fit under welding helmets. Made in USA. 10 per box.
- Style: 3M Particulate Welding Respirator 82182, N95 with Faceseal
- N95 Welding Respirator
- Cool Flow Exhalation Valve
- Foam Nose/Face Seal
- Ideal for welding, torch cutting, soldering and brazing
- Cake resistant filter media
- Flame resistant per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield
- Comfortable foam face seal and adjustable straps
- 3M CoolFlow Valve helps keep wearer cool
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Fully adjustable head straps help provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering metal pouring
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Color: Whtie
- Exhalation Valve: Yes,/li>
- Features: Faceseal, Welding Web, Adjustable Buckle Straps, Cake-Resistant Filter Media
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): Yes
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Quantity per box: 10
- Product Type: Welding Fumes
- Recommended Application: Grinding, Dry Chemical Handling, Petrochemical Manufacturing, Bagging, Airborne Biological Particles, Textile Operations, Processing of Minerals, Agricultural Production, Sanding, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Foundry Operations, Metal Repair
- Recommended Industry: Transportation, Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: N95
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.