3M 9210+ N95 Aura Particulate Respirator Mask, Case of 240
3M™ 9210+ N95 Aura™ Particulate Respirator Mask, White Color, Universal Size – Case of 240
The 3M™ 9210+ N95 Aura™ Particulate Respirator is a three-panel, flat-fold disposable mask that is NIOSH approved for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles such as smoke and dust. Featuring braided headbands to minimize hair pulling and aid in keeping the mask in place, a low-profile design that is designed to conform well to the nose and eye contours, and a chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment. This N95 disposable respirator mask is ideal for long-wear in multiple applications!
The 3M™ 9210+ N95 Aura™ Particulate Respirator provides reduced eyewear fogging with an innovative design meant to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel. These flat-fold disposable respirator masks are comfortable and convenient!
- NIOSH APPROVED: N95 for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles like dust and smoke.
- REDUCED EYEWEAR FOGGING: Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- COMFORTABLE: Braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimize pulling of hair
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and Novel coronavirus
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Color: White
- Size: Universal Size
- Packaging: Case of 240
- Processing of Minerals
- Textile Operations
- General Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
3M Coronavirus Official Information
- 3M Product Availability Update re: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Technical Bulletin - January 2020
- CDC Official Coronavirus Outbreak Page
- Respiratory Protection for Airborne Exposures to Biohazards
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Planning: Practical Considerations for Respirator Use in a Health Care Setting
|Sub Category||Disposable Respirators|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.