3M™ FR-15-CBRN Canisters (Each)
The FR-15-CBRN canister is designed for first responder applications commonly found in law enforcement, fire and emergency response environments. Cartridge meets NIOSH Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear (CBRN) requirements in conjunction with the following 3M™ Full Facepiece Respirators: FR-M40B FR-7800B First Response Respirators. 4 per case.
- Use with FR-M40B & FR-7800B Full Facepieces
- Meets NIOSH CBRN
- Designed for First Responder Applications
- 4 Each/Case
The FR-15-CBRN Canister can filter a wide range of chemical warfare agents such as:
- Nerve agents: tabun (GA), sarin (GB), Soman (GD), VX.
- Mustard/Blister agents: H, DH, L
- Tear agents: CN, CS, CR, OC
- Blood agents: hydrogen cyanide (AC), cyanogen chloride (CK), arsine (SA)
- Choking agents: Chlorine, phosgene, chloropicrin (PS), and diphenylchloroarsine (DA)
Canister can also filter common industrial chemicals such as:
- Organic Vapors
- Chlorine dioxide, Chlorine, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulfide, and sulfur dioxide
- Ammonia, methylamine
- Nitrogen dioxide
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.