3M Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Paint Spray Kit GVP-PSK
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
Check out the next generation of the GVP-PSK. The 3MMGVP-PSK2 has all the features you love about the original, but with loose-fitting headgear for more comfort.
This NIOSH-approved 3M Belt-Mounted Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Paint Spray Kit GVP-PSK system includes a comfort belt-mounted PAPR assembly, breathing tube, lightweight headgear with wide-view lens and organic vapor/high efficiency cartridge. It is ideal for use when you need mobility and often used for mold remediation and paint spray operations.
This assembly includes:
- Bump cap L-501
- Comfort Belt-Mounted PAPR Assembly GVP-CB
- Breathing Tube L-122
- OV/HEPA Cartridge GVP-441
- 5 each Lens Covers L-133
3M GVP PAPR Features/Benefits
- Provides high levels of airflow
- Contoured to fit well
- Eight hour battery
- Face shield helps protect face and eyes from debris, particles, and paint over-spray
- Wide-view shield easily flips up for non-working environments
- Choose from a wide selection of replacement cartridges
- Includes Organic Vapor, HEPA Cartridge
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.