3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100MP, 27-0099-35SW, with Hard Hat and SideWindows (no Auto-Darkening Filter)
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 3MM27-0099-35SW, with Hard Hat and SideWindows (no Auto-Darkening Filter) 3M Speedglas Welding 9100MP Welding Helmets are top-of-the-line welding helmet series that provides a comfortable yet all in one welding protection for a wide variety of applications and for highly demanding environments which includes projects such as Offshore Rigs, Mines, Windmills, Ships, Power Plants and Skyscrapers. The 3M Speedglas 9100 MP (Multi-Protection) Series provides safety & protection to a welder's head, eyes, face, hearing and respiratory system. Easy to use systems, these comfortable all-in-one 3M Speedglas welding helmets are of high performance and have an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) assigned protection factor (APF) of 25.
The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP 27-0099-35SW is a complete helmet assembly except ADF. The Speedglas 9100 MP can be used as a replacement part for use if original helmet is in need of replacement. This item includes a face seal, air duct assembly, headband, hard hat and chrome front panel. ADF (Auto-Darkening Filter) sold separately.
- Brand: Speedglas
- Headgear Type: Grinding Visor, Hard Hat, Respiratory Assembly, Welding Helmet
- Product Series: 9100 Air Accessories
- Purpose: Welding Protection, Safety Protection, Head Protection, Face Protection
- Spare Part Type: Headgear & Helmets
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2010
The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP features:
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- Auto-Darkening Filter not included - Compatible with all 3M™ Speedglas™ Filters 9100 (V, X, XX)
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 - 2009 requirements for Type 1 Class G hardhats
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Earmuff protection available as optional accessory.
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.