3M™ Cap Style H-700 Series Hard Hat Uvicator H-701R-UV, 4-Point Ratchet Suspension
3M™ Cap Style H-700 Series Hard Hats 3M™ Hard Hat with Uvicator H-701R-UV, , 4-Point Ratchet Suspension White Color - 20 Per Case
3M™ Cap Style H-700 Series Hard Hat comfortable head protection plays an essential role in promoting the safety of your crew. Help give your workers an excellent blend of comfort, style, and safety with 3M Hard Hats. The tough, durable shell and adjustable suspension system work together to help absorb the impact of small falling objects and help protect workers from bumping into fixed objects. The Suspension sits lower on the head to help reduce pressure and increase security. Optional Uvicator sensor lets wearer know when to replace hard hat due to UV exposure.
3M White Hard Hat 3MMH-701R-UV with UVicator and 4-Point Ratchet Suspension
Did you know that ultra-violet rays can break down and weaken plastic, reducing the amount of protection hardhats provide? With the new UVicator, 3M takes the guess work out of when to replace your hardhat! The UVicator sensor (located on the back of the hardhat) starts off red, then gradually fades with UV exposure. When the sensor is completely white, it's time to replace the hardhat. The UVicator also features a durable hard plastic body, low profile design and accessory slots for cap-mounted earmuffs, headgear, and faceshields (sold separately). Meets ANSI / ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C, G and E requirements. Available in yellow, white, blue, green, and hi-viz yellow.
- Style: 3M Hard Hat H-701R-UV, with UVicator, White, 4-Point Ratchet Suspension
- UVicator Sensor changes color when it's time to replace
- 4 Point ratchet suspension
- Available in 5 colors
- Meets ANSI / ISEA Z89.1-2009 requirements
- Brand: 3M
- Dielectric: Class C, G and E
- Material: HDPE
- Product Type: Cap Style Hard Hats - Non-vented
- Purpose: Head Protection
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Electrical, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Painting, Remediation, Sanding, Welding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
- Shelf Life: 5 year
- Suspension Type: 4-point ratchet
- Weight: 17.25 ounces
|Main Category||Head Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.