3M™ Adflo™ PAPR with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100MP, 37-1101-00SW, HE, Li Ion Battery, Hard Hat, no ADF
3M Adflo PAPR with 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 37-1101-00SW, HE, Li Ion Battery, Hard Hat, no ADFHigh Efficiency Particulate Respiratory Protection Systems are used in a variety of applications & industries including for Welders. The 3M Adflo 37-1101-00SW is Lightweight and Compact in design. This PAPR includes a 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100MP which provides Overhead Protection and increases Peripheral Vision. Auto-Darkening Filter can be used for extra protection (Sold Separately).
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) and 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP with Auto-Darkening Filter (ADF) offers Welders a compact, Lightweight Respiratory Protection and Quality Filter Optics all in one (ADF Sold Separately). The 3M Adflo PAPR includes a Lithium Ion Battery, High Efficiency Particulate Filters and Wide Leather Belt. Formulated with Audible and Visual Alarms Signal Low Airflow and Low Battery Charge. The High Efficiency Particulate Filter is versatile in which can be stacked onto an optional 3M Adflo Cartridge for additional Protection Against OV/SD/CL/HC Vapors. (3M Adflo Cartridge Sold Separately)
- 9100 MP Welding Helmet Features:
- Flip-up Assembly for Grinding and Prep Work
- Side Windows - Shade 5 Side Filters that increase Peripheral Vision
- Ergonomic, Adjustable Head Suspension for increased comfort, Helmet Stability and weight distribution
- Auto-Darkening Filter not included - Compatible with 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filters 9100V / 9100X / 9100XX
- Offers Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 when used as a NIOSH-Approved System
- When used with a compatible 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter Series 9100, this is a NIOSH-Approved System and Meets ANSI Z89.1
- 2009 Requirements for Type 1 Class G Hardhats and Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Earmuff Protection available as optional accessory
- 3M Adflo Powered Air Respirator System:
- Filter Cover: Holds the user-Replaceable Spark Arrestor.
- Prefilter: Increases the service life of the Particle Filter.
- Particle Filter: High efficiency Particulate Filtration.
- Gas Filter: (A1B1E1 or A2) captures Organic, Inorganic and Acid Gases and Vapours. Gas Filters Sold Separately.
- Odour Filter: Removes unpleasant smells (not needed if a Gas Filter is installed); sold separately.
- Li-ion battery: Fully Charges in 4.5 Hours. Expected Operating Time is 8 Hours with new Particle Filter, new Fully Charged Battery and a Standard Airflow.
- Filter Indicator: Indicates the status of the Particle Filter.
- Airflow Plus: For hot, humid jobs, you can increase the airflow from 170 l/min to 200 l/min with the push of a button.
- Breathing Tube: Self Adjusting or Heavy Duty Rubber.
- Exclusive Airflow Pattern: Evenly distributes Filtered Air throughout the entire Breathing Zone of the Helmet. The Intelligent Turbo unit keeps the Airflow Rate at a constant, preset level. A Diffuser spreads out the Airflow Pattern for your maximum comfort.
- Soft, flexible Face Seal (removed here for clarity): Creates a Positive Pressure Environment within the Helmet, keeping the surrounding pollutants at bay
- Brand: 3M Adflo
- Style: 3M Adflo PAPR with 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 37-1101-00SW, HE, Li Ion Battery, Hard Hat, no ADF
- Series: Adflo
- Battery Life: PAPR: Up to 12 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Cartridge or Filter Included: HE Filter
- Headgear Type: Grinding Visor, Hard Hat with Welding Helmet, Respiratory Assembly
- Product Series: 9100 Series Welding Helmets, Adflo (Powered Air)
- Welding Process: Tack Welding, Stick, MIG/MAG, TIG >1A, Plasma, Grinding
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.