Peltor WS ProTac XP Ground Mechanic Headband with Environmental Mics - Hi-Viz (Case of 10)
SKU: PELMT15H7AWS5-01 GB
3M Peltor PELMT15H7AWS5-01 GB WS ProTac XP Ground Mechanic Headband with Environmental Mics Hi-Viz The 3M Peltor Ground Mechanic WS ProTac XP MT15H7AWS5-01 GB is an active hearing protector featuring Bluetooth Technology. Its Bluetooth Connection between Headset and Adapter offers an efficient and safe push back. The Peltor WS ProTac XP Ground Mechanic Hearing Protection provides an effective noise attenuation when sound level is high. Designed for use in Ground Mechanic Work at airports (push back and service). Formulated with features that include: Two Way Communications, Level Dependent and Bluetooth.
- Key Features:
- • Wireless connection to WS Ground Mechanic adapter using Bluetooth technology
- • DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- • Supports Bluetooth A2DP profile for streaming high quality stereo sound
- • VOX (Voice Operated Transmit)
- • Cockpit notification and connection control
- • The headset and adapter can be up to 10 meters apart and out of visible range without losing contact
- • Volume and PTT (push to talk) buttons are on the shell
- • High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design, spacial ear cups offer great sound quality and comfort
- • Dynamic speech microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- • Socket for an External PTT
- • Wireless connection to WS5 Ground Mechanic adapter using Bluetooth technology "FL6007-WS5 GB".
- • WS ProTac XP includes Level dependent function in stereo that lets you hear ambient sound: conversation, machine sounds and warning signal
- Brand: 3M Peltor
- Style: 3M Peltor WS ProTac XP Ground Mechanic Headset MT15H7AWS5-01 GB - Head Band
- Power: 2xAA NiMH or Alkaline Batteries, 2, 4-3 V
- Battery Life Time: Surround + Bluetooth (active) <24h, Surround only + Bluetooth off <150H
- Bluetooth: This product supports Bluetooth version 2.1 Headset, Handsfree and A2DP profiles.
- The last setting are stored when the headset is switched off.
- Low battery level is indicated by a voice message: "low battery."
- Digital noise reduction on the boom microphone.
- Materials: Headband: Stainless Steel with PVC covered Head Cushion. Cups: ABS
- Applications: Ground Mechanic Work at Airports; Push Back and Service
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.