3M™ Speedglas™ Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-100 Vortex Air-Cooling Valve and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100MP, 27-5702-30SW, with Hard Hat, SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX, Shades 5, 8-13
3M Speedglas Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-100 Vortex Air-Cooling Valve and 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 3MM27-5702-30SW, with Hard Hat, SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX 3M Speedglas Welding 9100MP Welding Helmets are top-of-the-line welding helmet series that provides a comfortable yet all in one welding protection for a wide variety of applications and for highly demanding environments which includes projects such as Offshore Rigs, Mines, Windmills, Ships, Power Plants and Skyscrapers. The 3M Speedglas 9100 MP (Multi-Protection) Series provides safety & protection to a welder's head, eyes, face, hearing and respiratory system. Easy to use systems, these comfortable all-in-one welding protection gear are of high performance and has an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) assigned protection factor (APF) of 25.
The 3M Speedglas Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System 27-5702-30SW is a supplied air respiratory system that includes the V-100 Vortex Air-Cooling Valve, Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX. Designed with a with Hard Hat and SideWindows. The Welding Helmet can provide overhead protection which also provides an increase in peripheral vision, excellent optical quality and function. Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-100 cool-air valve. Lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C), ideal for hot, strenuous jobs.
- Style: 3M Speedglas Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-100 Vortex Air-Cooling Valve and 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 27-5702-30SW, with Hard Hat, SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX
- Brand: Fresh-Air III
- Dark Shades: Shade 5, 8-13
- Features: Supplied Air
- Headgear Type: Respiratory Assembly , Welding Helmet
- Product Series Fresh-Air III V-100 (Supplied Air)
- Recommended Application: Grinding , Welding
- Recommended Industry: Construction , Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas
- Sensitivity: 5 Level (TIG>1A & MIG/MAG, Stick)
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Visor Type: Auto-Darkening Filter
The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP features:
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8" x 4.2" viewing area
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five-position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- Offers Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 when used as a NIOSH-approved system
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 - 2009 requirements for Type 1 Class G hardhats
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Earmuff protection available as optional accessory
- Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included
|Main Category||Welding & Foundry Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.