3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX 06-0600-30HHSW, with Hard Hat, SideWindows and 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX, Shades 5, 8-13
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX with Hard Hat, SideWindows and 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX, Welding Safety 3MM06-0600-30HHSW The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX is designed with a flip-up Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX shade 5, 8-13, side windows and clear 8" x 4.25" faceshield. Comes complete with a 3M Hardhat H-701R. For Stick, MIG and TIG processes, grinding and torch cutting.
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3M Speedglas 06-0600-30HHSW, Welding Helmet 9100 FX with Hard Hat, SideWindows and 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX
- Product Series: Speedglas
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- 8" x 4.25" clear visor viewing area
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8" x 4.2" viewing area
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five-position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Protective hard hat with a high density polyethylene shell, comfortable 4-point ratchet suspension, standard brow pad, vented headband, and height adjustment
- 3M Hard Hat H-701R meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C, G and E and CSA Z94.1 Type 1, Class C, G and E standards
- ADF Shade Range: None
- ADF Viewing Area (hxw): 2.8x4.2in
- Battery Life: 2000 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium (CR-2032)
- Brand: Speedglas
- Category: Welding Safety
- Category: Welding Helmets
- Dark Shades: Shade 5, 8-13
- Features: Eye & Face Protection , Head Protection
- Headgear Type: Welding Helmet with Grinding Visor
- Product Series: 9100 Series Welding Helmets
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Metal Repair
- Sensitivity: 5 Level (TIG1A & MIG/MAG, Stick)
- User Type: Professional
- Visor Type: Auto-Darkening Filter
- Welding Process: Grinding
|Main Category||Welding Safety|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.