3M™ Speedglas™ FA III SAR with V-100 valve and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air, 25-5702-30iSW, ADF 9100XXi
- Grab and go with auto-on.
- The 9100XXi silver front panel houses external controls, enabling fast and easy access to the grinding and memory modes.
- Two memory modes that allow you to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay.
- External grinding mode activation
- An improved user interface that is easy to understand
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi offers a 2.8"" x 4.2"" viewing area (approx)
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state.
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time.
- Sensitivity of the arc detection that can be adjusted
- Comfort mode for tack welding and two-step recovery are not available with this model.
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that help increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- NIOSH-approved system; meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 high impact.
- Storage bag, welding cap, and starter kit included
|Main Category||Welding Safety|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.