3M™ Speedglas™ Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-300 Air-Regulating Valve and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100MP, 27-5902-20SW, with Hard Hat, SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100X, Shades 5, 8-13
3M Speedglas Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-300 Air-Regulating Valve and 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 27-5902-20SW, with Hard Hat, SideWindows and Auto-Darkening Filter 9100X 3M Speedglas Welding 9100MP Welding Helmets are top-of-the-line welding helmet series that provides a comfortable yet all in one welding protection for a wide variety of applications and for highly demanding environments which includes projects such as Offshore Rigs, Mines, Windmills, Ships, Power Plants and Skyscrapers. The 3M Speedglas 9100 MP (Multi-Protection) Series provides safety & protection to a welder's head, eyes, face, hearing and respiratory system. Easy to use systems, these comfortable all-in-one welding protection gear are of high performance and has an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) assigned protection factor (APF) of 25.
The 3M Speedglas 27-5902-20SW is a welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-300 air-regulating valve. Its lightweight, belt-mounted valve allows the user to set the airflow to a personal comfortable level. Constructed with a regulator and will not warm or cool supplied air to worker. This supplied air respiratory system includes V-300 air-regulating valve, belt, breathing tube, complete helmet assembly with ADF. Welding helmet can provide overhead protection, increased peripheral vision, excellent optical quality and function.
- Brand: Speedglas
- ADF Shade Range: Variable 5, 8-13
- ADF Viewing Area (H x W): 2.1x4.2in
- Dark Shades: Shade 5, 8-13
- Headgear Type: Hard Hat with Welding Helmet
- Product Series: Fresh-Air III V-300 (Supplied Air)
- Purpose: Welding
- Recommended Application: Grinding, Welding
- Recommended Industry: Construction, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas
- Sensitivity: 5 Level (TIG>1A & MIG/MAG, Stick)
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2010
- User Type: Professional
- Visor Type: Auto-Darkening Filter
- Welding Features: Advanced Headgear
- Welding Process: Grinding, Tack Welding
The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP features:
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter 9100X with 2.1" x 4.2" viewing area
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes | Five-position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- Offers Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 when used as a NIOSH-approved system
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 - 2009 requirements for Type 1 Class G hardhats
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Earmuff protection available as optional accessory
- Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included.
|Main Category||Welding Safety|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.