3M™ Speedglas™ Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-100SR Vortex Cooling Valve and 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100MP, 27-5702-00SWSR, with Schrader Fitting, Hard Hat, SideWindows (Auto-Darkening Filter sold separately)
3M Speedglas Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-100SR Vortex Cooling Valve and 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 27-5702-00SWSR, with Schrader Fitting, Hard Hat, SideWindows (Auto-Darkening Filter sold separately) 3M Speedglas Welding 9100MP Welding Helmets are top-of-the-line welding helmet series that provides a comfortable yet all in one welding protection for a wide variety of applications and for highly demanding environments which includes projects such as Offshore Rigs, Mines, Windmills, Ships, Power Plants and Skyscrapers. The 3M Speedglas 9100 MP (Multi-Protection) Series provides safety & protection to a welder's head, eyes, face, hearing and respiratory system. Easy to use systems, these comfortable all-in-one welding protection gear are of high performance and has an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) assigned protection factor (APF) of 25.
The 3M Speedglas Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System 27-5702-00SWSR is a supplied air respiratory system that includes the V-100SR Vortex cooling valve with Schrader fitting. Welding helmet can provide overhead protection, increased peripheral vision, excellent optical quality and function. Auto-Darkening Filter not included. Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-100SR cool-air valve with Schrader fitting. Lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C), ideal for hot, strenuous jobs.
- Style: 3M Speedglas Fresh-Air III Supplied Air System with V-100SR Vortex Cooling Valve and 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP, 27-5702-00SWSR, with Schrader Fitting, Hard Hat, SideWindows
- Brand: Fresh-Air III
- Features: Supplied Air
- Headgear Type: Respiratory Assembly, Welding Helmet
- Product Series Fresh-Air III V-100 (Supplied Air)
- Recommended Application: Grinding, Welding
- Recommended Industry: Construction, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2010
The 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP features:
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- SideWindows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- Auto-Darkening Filter not included - Compatible with all 3M Speedglas Filters 9100 (V, X, XX)
- Offers Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 when used as a NIOSH-approved system
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 - 2009 requirements for Type 1 Class G hardhats
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Earmuff protection available as optional accessory
- Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.