3M™ Versaflo™ Low Pressure Connector Assembly V-400/37020(AAD)
3M Versaflo V-Series Low Pressure Connector Assembly 3MMV-400 3M Supplied air respirators requires clean breathing air like plant air systems or bottled air. With clean breathable air being delivered through hoods, helmets, full facepieces, half facepieces and loose-fitting facepieces; unpolluted air can provide healthy breathing to its users. Supplied air respirators offer a wide-range of uses such as cooling or heating of incoming air; fit testing only required for tight-fitting facepieces while low maintenance. Complete systems include a supplied air hose, an air regulating valve, a breathing tube and a helmet, hood or other facepiece.
The 3M Versaflo Low Pressure connector Assembly V-400/37020 low-pressure connector assembly is approved for supplied air systems that use 3M Low Pressure Hoses W-3020-25/07033(AAD), W-3020-50/07034(AAD), and W-3020-100/07035(AAD) at pressures between 6-15 psig. It includes the connector and waist belt.
- Style: 3M Versaflo Low Pressure Connector Assembly V-400
- Fitting Type: Industrial Interchange Fittings
- Color: Black
- Pressure Type: Low
- Product Series: Versaflo
- Product Type: Supplied Air Respirator (SAR Systems)
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Blasting, Cleaning, Metal Repair, Painting
- Recommended Industry: General Manufacturing, Transportation
- Valve Type:Low Pressure Valve