3M Versaflo Air Filtration Panel AP-600 Series
3M Versaflo AP-600 Series - Air Filtration Panel 3MMAP-602 Designed for use with 3M Versaflo Supplied Air Respirator Systems, 3M has created a line known as the AP-600 Series. The series consists of air filtration panels that are lightweight, compact and portable. Produced for the purpose to filter certain common compressed air contaminants and regulate air pressure to ensure safety and protection against harmful particulates in an environment's air.
3M's Versaflo Air Filtration Panel AP-602 is composed of an air filtration panel and CO/OX Monitor (AP-621). Designed for use with 3M Versaflo Supplied Air Respirator Systems. Works by filtering certain common compressed air contaminants and regulates air pressure. Both portable and/or wall mountable. AP-621 CO/OX continuously measure the concentration of carbon monoxide (CO) and Oxygen (O) in compressed air. Equipped with visual and audible alarms.
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3M Versaflo Air Filtration Panel AP-602
- Air Filtration Panels Style: Portable or Wall-Mounted
- Equipment Type: Respiratory Protection
- Category: Supplied Air Systems, Powered & Supplied Air Respirators
- Series: Versaflo
- Capacity: 100cfm
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring: Yes
- Filter/Cartridge Type: Particulate/Mist/Nuisance Odor
- Fitting Type: Industrial Interchange Fittings
- Maximum PSI to Panel: 120
- Environmental Conditions: Cold Working Environment, Hot Working Environment
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Product Type: SAR Parts and Accessories
- Recommended Application: Tank Cleaning, Toxic Material Handling, Spray Painting, Sandblasting, Hazardous Material Clean Up
- Recommended Industry: Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Construction, Automotive, Public Utilities, Shipbuilding, Mining, Military
- Supplied Air Respirator Style: Versaflo AP-600 Portable Panels
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.