9" Power EMS / Wildland with Composite Safety Toe, Size 5, Wide Width
A multi-purpose boot with a wild side! This boot is approved for Stationwear, Wildlland Firefighting, and EMS personnel wear. Featuring an Air Venting System to help keep feet cooler, drier and a Flexible VIBRAM® Fire and Ice sole gives durable heat protection while improving traction.
• Waterproof, flame/cut-resisting leather
• Composite Safety Toe
• Dual-density removable polyurethane footbed for all day comfort
• BBP X-STREAM WATERPROOF®, blood-borne pathogen-resisting membrane
• Goodyear storm welt construction
• Steel triple-ribbed logger shank
• Vibram® Fire & Ice slip-resisting outsole
• Lenzi L-Protection® flexible, non-metallic, puncture-resisting insole
• Meets ASTM F2413-11
• Meets NFPA 1977 & 1999
• Available in Men's and Women's Sizes
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.