Allegro 2028 Abrasive Blasting High Pressure Hose
This 25' abrasion resistant, lightweight, 3/8" high visibility yellow, with quick Rectus connect fittings connects to Allegro Nova 2000 High Pressure Helmets.
Airline hose is NIOSH approved when used with Allegro High Pressure Blasting Helmets. Manufactured with Rectus quick connect couplers.
- Inner no toxic polyvinyl chloride clear
- Reinforced braided polyester yarn
- Outer yellow polyvinyl chloride
- 80 shore A-Durometer
- Temperature Range: -20° F (-28.8 C) to150° F (65.5 C)
- Inner Diameter: 3/8” (.95 cm)(0.375 in)
- Outer Diameter:19/32” (1.5 cm) (0.594 in)
- Maximum Pressure: 230 psi @ 70° F (21.1 C)
- Manufacturer: Rectus
- type: Quick -connect (type 22)
- Air Fitting Size: 1/4" (0.63 cm) nominal
- Coupler: Type 22, nickel plated brass (Part Number: 2025)Buy separately if adding another hose
- Plug: Type 22, nickel plated
NOTE: WHEN PURCHASING THIS ITEM, PLEASE PROVIDE PRODUCTS (part #s) THAT WILL BE USED TO ENSURE PROPER FITTING
AVAILABLE TO BUY AS A KIT! [1-Allegro Nova 2000 Helmet(ALLNV2000)/1-Airline Hose(ALL2028)/1-Airline Filter(ALL3000-01) kit# ALLK3000] or [2-Allegro Nova 2000 Helmets(ALLNV2000)/2-Airline Hoses1- Airline Filter(ALL3000-01) kit#ALLK3000-02 Note: An Allegro coupler (NV2025) must be purchased if using two masks & 2 hoses with one airline filter.]
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.