Allegro K9872CV High Pressure 2 Man System
The Allegro Air Filtration Panels convert shop air used for pneumatic tools and equipment to clean breathable air. They provide from 1 to 8 airline respirators a portable high-pressure air source of up to 15, 30, 60 or 100 CFM of breathable air from 5-125 psig. The 3-stage filtration system purifies compressed air removing water, oil and particulate contaminants.
Carbon monoxide monitor can be operated in AC or DC mode (9-volt akaline battery) and activates an audible alarm when the concentration of CO exceeds 10 ppm (set for 5 ppm in Canada). The pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustment knob with locking ring. An adjustable pressure relief valve protects the CO monitor and respirators in the event of regulator failure. The Carry-Air AC/DC-powered unit is housed in a rugged Pelican case for portability and protection. It includes a support stand for stability and up-right operation. All models meet NIOSH requirements for point-of-attachment.
Allegro Full Mask Respirator is ideal for spray painting and general industrial use. Durable silicon rubber holds its shape even in extreme heat or cold environments. Its sealing flange provides an improved face to mask seal and removable hairnet offers greater comfort. Replaceable polycarbonate lens offers a wider, distortion-free viewing area with an anti-fog, anti-scratch coating. Deep chin pocket offers a more comfortable fit. Respirator fits easily under hard hats.
- 1 each 2-Worker Carry-Air Filtration Panel With or Without CO Monitor
- 2 each 50 ft. Single High Pressure Hose
- 2 each High Pressure Full Mask Respirator
- 2 each Adjustable Flow Control Valve, Personal Air Cooler or Air Temperature Controller
Choose between 3 high pressure controllers:
- Adjustable Flow Control Valve - Adjusts air flow from any high pressure air source for greater comfort. It offers a large gripping handle that makes it easy to use with a gloved hand.
- Personal Air Cooler - Adjusting the air flow from high pressure air sources as low as 25 degrees colder than ambient air for an improved working environment.
- Air Temperature Controller - Adjusts the amount of air to the hood and adjusts air 25 degrees warmer or cooler than the ambient air for use in cold or hot environments.
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.