Allegro K98722 High Pressure 2 Man Hood System
The Allegro Air Filtration Panels convert shop air used for pneumatic tools and equipment to clean breathable air. They provide from 1 to 8 airline respirators a portable high-pressure air source of up to 15, 30, 60 or 100 CFM of breathable air from 5-125 psig. The 3-stage filtration system purifies compressed air removing water, oil and particulate contaminants.
A CO monitor is available for the Allegro Air Filtration Panel. A Carbon monoxide monitor can be operated in AC or DC mode (9-volt alkaline battery) and activates an audible alarm when the concentration of CO exceeds 10 ppm (set for 5 ppm in Canada). The pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustment knob With locking ring. An adjustable pressure relief valve protects the CO monitor and respirators in the event of regulator failure. The Carry-Air AC/DC-powered unit is housed in a rugged Pelican case for portability and protection. It includes a support stand for stability and up-right operation. All models meet NIOSH requirements for point-of-attachment.
The Double Bib Maintenance Free Tyvek Hood is especially comfortable for bearded workers, the hood style respirator is lightweight and loose-fitting, to fit comfortably over the head. A large clear window offers a wide view and complete protection in dirty environments such as spray painting or asbestos abatement. Double bib design increases protection; inner bid directs air flow down cooling the body while the outer bib secures under arms preventing hood from rising.
Allegro's 50' High Pressure Airline Hoses are NIOSH approved when used with Allegro's Supplied Air Respirators. Constructed from rugged polyvinyl chloride and reinforced with braided polyester yarn. These hoses provide a temperature range from -20°F to 150° F (-28.8°C to 65.5°C). Manufactured with brass Hansen quick-connect couplers.
Choose between 3 high pressure controllers:
- Adjustable Flow Control Valve - Adjusts air flow from any high pressure air source for greater comfort. It offers a large gripping handle that makes it easy to use with a gloved hand.
- Personal AC Air Cooler - Adjusting the air flow from high pressure air sources as low as 25 degrees colder than ambient air for an improved working environment.
- Air Temperature temp Controller - Adjusts the amount of air to the hood and adjusts air 25 degrees warmer or cooler than the ambient air for use in cold or hot environments.
- 1 Each 2-Worker Carry-Air Filtration Panel with -OR- without CO Monitor
- 2 Each 50 ft. Single High Pressure Hose
- 2 Each Double Bib Maintenance Free Tyvek Hood
- Choice of 2 Each from the following: 2-Adjustable Flow Control Valves, 2-Personal Air Coolers -OR- 2-Air Temperature Controllers
PARTS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE!
(Double Bib Maintenance Free Tyvek Hoods) ALL9911-10
(Allegro High Pressure Adjustable Flow Control Valves) ALL9992
(50' Length High Pressure Airline Hoses) ALL9101-50B
Personal Air Cooler ALL9991
Air Temperature Controller Heater ALL9990
Air Compressor must be used with this system. Compressor must have a minimum of 35 psi and maximum of 125 psi.
Prices & products may vary dependent on kit choice.
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.