CPA 30" Aluminized Para Aramid Lined Jacket Neoprene Coated Needle Punched Nomex
(CPA) Chicago Protective Apparel CPA600-AKV-NCNPN-(size) 30" Aluminized Para-Aramid Lined Jacket With Neoprene-Coated Need Punched Nomex The Chicago Protective Apparel Aluminized Para-Aramid Jacket 600-AKV-NCNPN is a Safety Clothing designed with AKV, a fabric of Aramid Fiber Blend over a Fiberglass Core and Mylar Aluminized. AKV is resistant to Reflective Heat Sources and offers Good Thermal Protection. The AKV is a 19 oz. weight material made with an Aluminized Layer Bonded to a base of 19 oz. Core-Spun Aramid Fiber wrapped around Fiberglass Cores. The Aramid lends physical strength while the Fiberglass adds Heat Protection. NCNPN is a Non-Woven Nomex coated with a layer of Neoprene. It is recommended for use in Radiant Heat.
- Brand: Chicago Protective Apparel, CPA
- Style: Chicago Protective Apparel CPA 600-AKV-NCNPN 30" Aluminized Jacket
- Design: 30" Jacket with Aluminized Para-Aramind Line with Neoprene-Coated Needle Punched Nomex
- Product Category: Aluminized Clothing, Safety Garment
- Materials: Aluminized, Para-Aramid, Neoprene, Nomex
- Recommended Industries: Steel Mills, Foundries, Pulp & Paper, Glass Industry
- Recommended Applications: Metal Sculpture, Cement Processing, Study of Volcanoes
- Sizes: S-4XL (prices may vary dependent on size)
Note: This item is Custom-Made-To-Order. Please allow extended shipping as necessary for manufacturer. No Refunds or Exchanges. Sample Swatches of Materials can be provided. Contact our Customer Service for details.
- AKV Details:
- Base Fabric: Aramid/Fiberglass/Mylar Laminate 1 Side
- Weave Style: Plain
- Abrasion Resistance: Excellent
- Thermal Conductivity, "K" Factor: N/A, (ASTM C-177)
- Total Conductance, "C" Factor: N/A, (ASTM C-177)
- Total Resistance, "R" Factor: N/A, (ASTM C-177)
- Coating / Lamination: AL1 Mylar Aluminized Laminate
- Solvent & Chemical Resistance: Good
- Sunlight & Age Resistance: Base Fabric is UV Sensitive
- Electrical Properties: N/A
***Aramids are often blended with other fibers for Heat Applications to enhance Protective Value. Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber are commonly used for this purpose. ***Note: Steam Suits recommend components that seal with one another. This item is designed with overlapping protection. A sealed system requires the use of Supplemental Breathing Air. *** These style garments are to be worn by users who would intentionally enter a space where steam is escaping. This item is only intended to give a person a little extra time to get away from an Accidental Steam Escape.
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.