Ambu 000-248-201-103 CPR Res-Cue Keychain, Blue Color, Small Size
Ambu 000-248-201-103 CPR Res-Cue Keychain, Blue Color, Small Size - 1 Each
The Ambu Res-Cue Key is a proven, easy to use, and inexpensive barrier with a one-way valve that prevents direct contact with patient's mouth, nose and face. The Ambu Res-Cue Key helps protect rescuer and increases bystanders' motivation for CPR in emergency situations.
- Semi-transparent face shield and one-way valve allowing rescuer to visually check for patient’s lip color and vomit
- Prevents contact with patient's saliva or blood
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Elastic ear bands fit over patient's ears to keep the mask in place
- Can be carried on a key chain, in a pocket, a small handbag and a first-aid kit
- Color: Blue
- Size: Small
- 1 Each
|Sub Category||Patient Handling|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.