This Approach from CPA features an aluminized outer shell. Constructed of flame resistant cotton with a flame resistant neoprene coating. The non-insulated Approach Suit is used in most industries requiring heat protective clothing. Suitable for use in environments where the ambient temperature does not exceed 200° F (93° C) Available in sizes small through 2XL.
Note: Approach Suits are made to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Hood: The hood features a full shoulder length shoulder drape. The hardened aluminum window frame features a 6" x 9 1/4" gold window for thermal protection.
- Coat: The coat is features an extended back to allow room for a breathing apparatus (not included). Tailored sleeves and covered front snaps help keep heat out.
- Pants: The high waist design prevents gaps, providing maximum protection. Two inch wide adjustable suspenders and adjustable straps on leg bottoms ensure a custom fit.
- Boots: Designed to fit over work shoes easily. Leather soles and heels are super durable. Adjustment straps offer a custom fit.
- Gloves: Gloves feature gauntlet style leather palms and SEF lining in fingers.
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.