Chicago Protective Apparel AG40-JP 40 CAL Jacket & Pants Arc Flash Clothing Kit - PPE Category 4
(CPA) Chicago Protective Apparel AG40-JP-(Clothing size)-(Glove size), PPE Category 4 Arc Flash Kits: Jacket & Pants Kit; CPA AG40-JP Master Series Arc Flash Protection ensures safety in applications where electrical energy can become a hazard. Chicago Protective Apparel's Arc Flash Protection Clothing has been formulated to protect against such hazards.
Enviro Safety Products provides only the best Arc Flash Protection including the AG40-JP PPE Category 4 Arc Flash Kit by Chicago Protective Apparel. The AG40-JP kit includes a 40 CAL Jacket & Pants, Class 2 Rubber Gloves & Leather Protectors and numerous Arc Flash Protective Gear & Accessories. Note: PPE Category 4 Kits' clothing is formulated and designed with multiple layers of Ultra Soft.
- • Calorie Rating 40 Arc Flash, (Hazard Risk Category) HRC 4, (Personal Protective Equipment) PPE 4
- • Compliant with NFPA 70E Standard, Flame-Resistant Clothing ASTM F1506 Approved
- • Glove Bag GB-15 for glove storage
- • 40 Cal Arc Flash Overhood With Hard Cap for Head And Face Protection, SWH-40-HC, (Hard Cap E2RW-SLT, Class E Rated)
- • Leather Protector Gloves LLPG-12 for Protects the Rubber Gloves from Damage & helps sustain the life of the Glove
- • Jacket SWJ-40 designed with Adjustable Pulls At Waist, for Upper Body Protection against heat and burns
- • Safety Glasses SW-SG
- • Ear Plugs SW-EAR
- • Over Pants SWP-40 for Lower Body Protection
- • Gear Bag 909-ARC provides simple storage and carrying of Arc Flash Jacket and Pants Kit
- • Salisbury Class 2 Rubber Insulating Gloves LRIG-2-14 for Hand Protection against electric shock for up to 17,000 Voltage A_C (Proof Test A_C 20,000)
- Brand: Chicago Protective Apparel
- Style: CPA AG40-JP-(Clothing size)-(Glove size), 40 Cal Jacket & Pants Arc Flash Kit
- Kit Includes: 40 CAL Jacket, Over Pant, Hood, Hard Cap, Rubber Gloves, Leather Protector Gloves, 15" Glove Bag, Gear Bag, Safety Glasses and Ear Plugs
- Product Type: 40 cal/cm2 Arc Flash Protection Kit
- PPE Category: PPE Category 4
- Arc Rating / Arc Thermal Protection Value (APTV): 40 cal/cm2
- Heat Resistance: 40 cal/cm²
- NFPA Certification: NFPA 70E
Please note: Sizing of clothing is in correlation to one another. If you would like to edit size options please note it on your order. Custom sizes are also available. Call our Customer Service or Email for details.
Note: NFPA 70E requires workers to be outfitted in Flame Resistant Protective Clothing that meets the requirements of ASTM F1506 when there is a possible exposure to Electrical Arc Flash. The short duration and intense energy presents a unique safety hazard. Employers must assess the potential hazard and determine the flash protection boundary distance. Stanco’s Protective Clothing has been designed to meet standards for a particular Hazard-Risk Categories with a minimum ATPV Rating of the assigned value. It has been confirmed by OSHA that garments which meet the requirements of ASTM F1506 are in compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269.
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
|Sub Category||Arc Flash|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.