PIP ATG 56-635 MaxiChem Plus Chemical Resistant Glove 14 in (6 DZ)
MaxiChem is designed and developed for those working with chemicals requiring longer and higher levels of protection. MaxiChem is tested and certified according to EN 374-3.
•Chemical sampling •Offshore petroleum •Acids and caustics •Anodizing •Solvent based parts cleaning •Black and green liquor processes •Fertilizer and pesticide handling.
- *Chemical Resistance - Delivered through the ATG LiquiTech technology platform
- *Ultra Lightweight - Synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity
- *Tailored Cuff - Keeping the cuff close to your hand so maintaining your fingers at the tip of the glove to maximize dexterity
- *Micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- *All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- *This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- *The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- *The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Sold in Dozen Quantities
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
|CE Score - Abrasion||4|
|CE Score - Cut||1|
|CE Score - Tear||2|
|CE Score - Puncture||1|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.