Black Diamond 699-9203 Rubber Hip Boot, Black Color, Size 11
Black Diamond 699-9203 Rubber Hip Boot, Black Color, Size 11 - 1 Pair
The Black Diamond Rubber Hip Boot is a NON-NFPA Certified hip tall 31” rubber bunker boot. These firefighting bunker boots provide maximum protection with all day comfort and support. Featuring Ortholite® footbeds that are breathable, long-lasting, and durable with a below the footbed high-density polyurethane midsole which absorbs energy and provides cushioning for an incredible fit and feel! The foot form used to construct these boots have been designed for the most accurate fit with a larger, naturally shaped steel toecap allowing for complete freedom of toe movement. The heel area of this bunker boot is anatomically tapered to hold your heel snugly and comfortably in place, eliminating heel slip.
*Note – these boots are not NFPA certified, please use caution when wearing on a fire scene and change into appropriate footwear as applicable.
- BOOT HEIGHT: 31 inches
- UPPER LAYERS: 1) Rubber 2) Filling 3) Foam Insulation 4) Filling 5) Felt/Canvas Inner Lining
- UPPER LEG LINING: Canvas
- LOWER LEG LINING: Felt
- FOOTBED: OrthoLite®, breathable polyurethane sock liner for better performance, extra cushioning, drier, and healthier environment under the foot.
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP: Steel
- MIDSOLE: Steel.
- STEEL SHANK: Steel.
- OUTSOLE: Rugged rubber outsole, anti-slip and abrasion resistant
- PULL ON LOOPS: Internal mid-way loops
- NOTE: NON-NFPA CERTIFIED BOOT
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.