Black Diamond Short Rubber Bunker Boot, Black Color, Size 11.5 Wide
Black Diamond Short Rubber Bunker Boot, Black Color, Size 11.5 Wide - 1 Pair
The Black Diamond Short Rubber Bunker Boot is shorter version of the standard height rubber bumker boot from Black Diamond, measuring 11 inched in height. Featuring a removable Ortholite® footbed that is breathable, long-lasting and durable with a below the footbed that is constructed with a high-density polyurethane midsole which absorbs energy and provides cushioning. These short style rubber firefighting bunker boots are designed for the ultimate in fit and performance with a larger, naturally shaped steel toecap that allows complete freedom of toe movement. The heel area is anatomically tapered to hold your heel snugly and comfortably in place, eliminating heel slip. Certified to NFPA1971-Current Edition, ANSI – Z41 – 1991, and CSA – Z195 – 92.
- BOOT HEIGHT: 11 Inches
- LOWER MIDSOLE: 9.5mm coated felt
- INSULATION: 4.8 mm open cell foam
- LEG LINING: Nomex®/Kevlar® with 1.2 mm coating
- TOE LINING: 0.76 mm net lining calendar coated
- LINING CONSTRUCTION: Stitched down linings ensure no liner pull-out. High abrasion nylon heel non-slip provides maximum wear and secure fit
- FOOTBED: OrthoLite® breathable polyurethane sock liner for better performance, extra cushioning, drier, and healthier environment under the foot
- TIBIA PROTECTOR: 3.5 mm heavy corrugated roll
- STEEL TOE: Meets or exceeds standards listed below
- STEEL PR PLATE: Stainless steel – meets or exceeds standards listed below
- STEEL SHANK: Double ridged steel
- OUTSOLE: One piece molded K-Lug design
- PULL ON LOOPS: Rubber coated pull-on loops for durability
- CERTIFICATIONS: NFPA 1971-Current Edition, ANSI – Z41 – 1991, and CSA – Z195 – 92
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.