Bullard UST5R350 ReTrak UST5 Structural Fire Helmet, 5" Brass Eagle, 1 Each
Bullard UST5R350 ReTrak Structural Fire Helmet with 5” Brass Eagle, Various Colors – 1 Each
The Bullard ReTrak UST Structural Fire Helmet with 5” Brass Eagle offers emergency responders a fire helmet with an integrated visor engineered based directly on feedback from firefighters. Featuring an outer shell made of Thermoglas® making it more resistant to chemical attack and more stable at extreme temperatures. Additionally, the dual-purpose CFC-free urethane foam of the impact liner provides superior impact and penetration protection, as well as heat insulation. This stable, high-heat foam is coupled with a thermoplastic inner shell for durable protection. Enjoy a customized fit equipped with the U-Fit System, offering 12 custom comfort settings. This UST traditional style fire helmet includes a molded inner liner impact cap system that provides superior durability, resistance to heat, and thermal rise protection. The intricately carved Brass Eagle proudly adorns the front of Bullard UST helmets. The quality, durability, and pride of these brilliant leather front holders are a statement of patriotism in the fire service. The Bullard UST firefighting helmet exceeds the NFPA 1971- Current Edition Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Firefighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets.
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easily accommodates eyewear
- Increased area of protection
- Comfort nosepiece
- Quick removal for cleaning
- Made in the USA
- Meets: NFPA 1971/ ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+ requirements
UST5 Helmet Features:
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell
- Intricately-designed, 5” Brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Standard Gloss Finish
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Certified to NFPA 1971 -Current Edition
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Lime, Orange, Pink, Red, White & Yellow
|Sub Category||Structural Helmets|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.