Bullard USTM6 Structural Fire Helmet with 6" Brass Eagle, Matte Finish, 1 Each
Bullard USTM6 Structural Fire Helmet with 6" Brass Eagle, Matte Finish, Various Colors, Universal Size - 1 Each
The Bullard UST Series is a classic, traditional style structural firefighting helmet in the affordable, easy-to-maintain design. Featuring an outer shell constructed of Thermoglas® making it more resistant to chemical attack and more stable at extreme temperatures. Additionally, the dual-purpose CFC-free urethane foam of the impact liner provides superior impact and penetration protection, as well as heat insulation. This stable, high-heat foam is coupled with a thermoplastic inner shell for durable protection. The Bullard UST strutcural fire helmet includes a molded inner liner impact cap system that provides superior durability, resistance to heat, and thermal rise protection. The intricately carved Brass Eagle proudly adorns the front of Bullard UST helmets. Maintain maximum visibility, even in extreme heat, UST helmets come standard with high quality Scotchlite® striping, which retain reflectivity at 500º F. The Bullard UST firefighting helmet exceeds the NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Firefighting, 2013 Edition Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets.
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- Intricately-designed, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Available with leather-look matte finish
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
- Available Colors: Black, Pink Camo, Red, Yellow & White
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||Fire & EMS|
|Sub Category||Structural Helmets|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.