Bullard Wildfire Helmet with Ratchet Suspension
Bullard Wildfire helmets set the standard in wildland firefighting. The preferred choice of wildland firefighters for decades, Bullard understands the unique conditions wildland fires represent. Bullard Wildfire helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland and forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2005. These models also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Complete with thermoplastic shell
- Cap-style helmet
- 3 goggle clips (FSGC)
- 4 reflective lime-yellow stripes (R536)
- Adjustable chinstrap (R50)
- 6-point suspension (FRS6PC)
- Cotton brow pad (RBPCOTTON)
- 3 velcro material attachment strips inside shell
- Scotchlite® reflective striping (R533)
- Sure-Lock® ratchet suspension (FRS6RC)
- Leather ratchet cover (R160)
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.