Chemtex Rubber Suit Bib Overall
Chemtex Rubber Suit Bib Overall provides Level C protection
This is the ideal protective clothing for hazardous liquid environments. Made from high grade polyester coated with a special formulation of PVC to protect the wearer from chemicals and oils. Made to be flexible, long lasting and comfortable.
Level C chemical splash suits, used with cartridge respirators, are for use when chemicals involved do not present a hazard if they come in contact with the skin.
Bib Overall, plain front
Features and Benefits
- Material: PVC on nylon polyester - 13 mil thick
- Heavy duty PVC on high count nylon polyester
- Complies with ASTM D6413-99
- Reinforced knees and crotch area to prevent splitting
- Heavy duty elastic adjustable suspender with deluxe suspender clip
- Adjustable waist snaps for the perfect fit
- Ankle and cuff take-up snaps for a snug/tapered fit
This is a Level C garment not to be used in Level A environments.
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.